If you’re hunting for an adventure and want to catch breathtaking moments, Chest Mount is the place to be. It not only allows all bikers, skiers, surfers, and other outdoor lovers to catch some beautiful images, but it also allows them to be hands-free, low profile, and easily engulfed in the fun while engaged in such exciting sports.
The official Performance Chest Mount is stable, adjustable, and insulated, making it comfortable to wear and catch stable, hands-free fantastic POV footage during various activities such as riding, skiing, and surfing.
Before anything, let’s jump into knowing about the product specifications, pros and cons. With this you will be able to make the right idea about buying it. Buy it from here, adjustable Chest Mounter for Camera Support Accessories.
- The straps can be adjusted to your preferred level of comfort.
- It does not cause shoulder pain if worn for an extended period of time.
- It will keep your camera tightly and comfortably.
- PC is the material used.
- Mount on the Chest
- The Performance Chest Mount is both lightweight and adaptable. It has a traditional 3-prong mount and is made of padded, breathable material.
- This mount is flexible to suit almost anyone during a variety of adventures.
- The quick-release buckle makes it easy to get in and out, even with gloves on!
- It gives you a true perspective of lower-than-helmeted videos while skiing, skateboarding, snowboarding, snorkeling, and biking.
- These kids mount kit is compatible with all cameras and is both sturdy and easy for your children to use.
- This package of joy is built specifically for juniors aged 3 to 14 years old, and it captures high-quality, hands-free footage of your children when they are on the go.
- The disadvantage of this commodity is the lack of a J hook, which may be a big detriment to others…
- One disadvantage I noticed is that the noise of the clip is captured by the camera, which can be distracting at times!
- Some people have complained that the screw given is not tight enough to keep the GoPro in place when traveling.
So, these are the features, pros and cons of the product. You can easily buy it from online stores at affordable rates. In case, you are wondering how to wear it, to wear a chest mount, just unclip it, slide in the straps like a vest with the mount facing down, and then clip it back on. The straps can then be adjusted to fit your body shape. Finally, you must secure the camera to the mounting point in the middle. That’s it! You’re ready to go…For more information, you can search anything about it on google.